"the drupaceous fruit of the coconut palm whose outer fibrous husk yields coir and whose nut contains thick edible meat and coconut milk"The white part you see in the image is the coconut meat. The meat is normally grinded to extract the milky juice. The extracted milk can be used for cooking, or cook at low heat util it turns to oil. Coconut is a great source of Iron and Vitamin C and fiber.
- For daily use, the oil can be used daily all over your skin to maintain its radiant glow, protect your skin from sun damage, inflammation, and other skin disease.
- The powder and or milk makes a good face mask when mixed with oatmeat and honey.
- The grinded meat can be used as your face scub for facial cleansing. It's coarse texture makes a good facial scruber; mix just a palm full with your face soap and firmly scrub face and neck in circular motion.
Dietry/other Health Use:
- Young Coconut juice and meat benefits our health in so many ways. It helps the body's digestive sytem function regularly. The juice softens vowl, and the meat is a good source of fiber that aids the movent of the vowl out from the body.
- Coconut milk and meat also reinforces the body's immune system as well as detoxifying bad chemicals from the body.
- The coconut oil also help relieve muscle tensions when used for body massages