Thursday, June 11, 2015

Learning 123's from Mother Nature

The scriptures tells us how Earth was created as well as life.  For everything that exists on Earth has its reasons and its purpose.  Mother Earth does not only provide animals and plants for food, shelter and clothing, but a mother like any mother out there that teaches their children knowledge.  If we pay attention to our surroundings, we can learn so much.  Mother Nature teaches us how to differentiate colors, temperatures, shapes and from the image below, confirms that if we observe close enough we can learn 123's and even ABC's.
I took this photo in Yelm.  On my way to Tacoma, WA, I decided to take a longer drive and enjoy nature.  Sometimes I5 is too noisy, dusty and traffic is even worst.  I thought this tree was very interesting, how it was shaped like number 4, I just had to stop and get out of my car to take a snap shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment